NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Look forward to following along as the hunt unfolds.

Cheers,
 
Have a great trip. I am going to Namibia on May 4 for a hunt with Uitspan Hunting and the Duvenhage family. Looking forward to your report. Your friend, Brian
 
Good luck charlie, I was guessing that you were looking a spots again. You could surprise us as the honey badgers will also love that pre-bait your outfitter is hanging. You hunting in the same place as last time?
 
Best of luck!
 
Have a great trip. I am going to Namibia on May 4 for a hunt with Uitspan Hunting and the Duvenhage family. Looking forward to your report. Your friend, Brian
Look forward to yours as well.
 
Good luck charlie, I was guessing that you were looking a spots again. You could surprise us as the honey badgers will also love that pre-bait your outfitter is hanging. You hunting in the same place as last time?
Same outfitter! I did not recognize the tree he was baiting in the photo but that doesn’t mean anything really. I have pictures of a big male that could be close in size to the one I took in 2021. Big cats in that area for sure! Don’t want the honey badgers to visit the blind this time!
 
That area through Namibia has some BIG cats. Those honey badgers and brown hyenas seem to also like to visit the leopard baits. If we could bring the brown hyenas back I would have taken one in 2021.
Have a great trip
 
Kill some giants
 
Have a great, fun and safe safari Charlie. Love your #1’s. Shoot straight.
 
You are getting close Charlie. Is the rifle sighted in? Good luck [emoji106]
 
You are getting close Charlie. Is the rifle sighted in? Good luck [emoji106]
Going to the range one more time this week.
 
Good luck! Safe travels.
Bruce
 
Good Luck Charlie, have a great hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,225
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top