My Newest Addition

Congrats on the new rifle Gina, I'm sure you'll love it almost as much as your 375 H&H. ;)
 
Congrats on the new rifle Gina, I'm sure you'll love it almost as much as your 375 H&H. ;)
I think she's going to love it even more when she lays a Cape buffalo low with it. Or an elephant :)

And it has the European style stock that fits women better. ;)
 
Congrats!!

And if you got @ActionBob to actually sell a gun, we need to talk! There's a few more I'd like to pry away from him :D
Well I did promise myself I'd sell a couple when I bought that 470 Double;)
 
Gina, congratulations, you made a great choice by choosing a 404 Jeffery, use it to hunt from rabbits to elephants, it is a versatile caliber to hunt with ..a lot of hunters yearns for a 404 Jeffery , the owner of a 404 Jeffery will not sell a 404 Jeffery , your really are fortunate to be able to get hold of the 404 Jeffery..(y)(y)
 
Can hardly wait to read your next report! Congratulations!
Oh and thanks for being a nurse! Be safe out there!
 
Very nice.
 
Congratz and welcome to the 404 club. Look forward to reading you buffalo hunt report.
 
If you reload target 2300fps good ballistics and mild recoil this is faster than original loads you can get it above 2400 but really not needed. 400gr TSX at 200yds on cape eland shoulder found bullet part way through skin off shoulder eland dropped first shot.
 
Heartiest congratulations , Madame . I have personal experience with the.450/400 Nitro Express calibre , which is the double barreled rifle equivalent of the .404 Jeffery. Now , you are perfectly equipped for anything that walks this earth. @Shootist43 is ( as always ) a gent of extremely sensible taste .
Are you planning on adding a telescopic sight attachment to yours ?
 
very nice, congratulations!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,676
Members
168,944
Latest member
grittomvema1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top