My Newest Addition

Congrats!!

And if you got @ActionBob to actually sell a gun, we need to talk! There's a few more I'd like to pry away from him :D

Gina, are you going to put a scope on it? If so, which one are you thinking of? My preference would be for something with a dot or luminated reticle.

Congrats on the new rifle Gina, I'm sure you'll love it almost as much as your 375 H&H. ;)

Congrats on the new rifle Gina, I'm sure you'll love it almost as much as your 375 H&H. ;)
I think she's going to love it even more when she lays a Cape buffalo low with it. Or an elephant :)

And it has the European style stock that fits women better. ;)

Congrats!!

And if you got @ActionBob to actually sell a gun, we need to talk! There's a few more I'd like to pry away from him :D
Well I did promise myself I'd sell a couple when I bought that 470 Double;)

Gina, congratulations, you made a great choice by choosing a 404 Jeffery, use it to hunt from rabbits to elephants, it is a versatile caliber to hunt with ..a lot of hunters yearns for a 404 Jeffery , the owner of a 404 Jeffery will not sell a 404 Jeffery , your really are fortunate to be able to get hold of the 404 Jeffery..(y)(y)

Can hardly wait to read your next report! Congratulations!
Oh and thanks for being a nurse! Be safe out there!

Very nice.

Congratz and welcome to the 404 club. Look forward to reading you buffalo hunt report.

If you reload target 2300fps good ballistics and mild recoil this is faster than original loads you can get it above 2400 but really not needed. 400gr TSX at 200yds on cape eland shoulder found bullet part way through skin off shoulder eland dropped first shot.

Heartiest congratulations , Madame . I have personal experience with the.450/400 Nitro Express calibre , which is the double barreled rifle equivalent of the .404 Jeffery. Now , you are perfectly equipped for anything that walks this earth. @Shootist43 is ( as always ) a gent of extremely sensible taste .
Are you planning on adding a telescopic sight attachment to yours ?

very nice, congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!