Lechwe Pictures

full
 
Ok got to add one of these to the list.
 
Taken on the Eastern Cape.

IMG_0548.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Johnny!
 
DSCN7355.JPG
Red Lechwe, Eastern Cape September 2016, Lucca African Safaris
 
Got this guy in Middelburg EC.
IMG_3404.JPG
 
full


full


full


full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,456
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top