Introduction from Tennessee!

gt_diesel

New member
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Location
Tennessee
I have posted a few times on here and done a bunch of reasearch but don’t believe I have officially introduced myself!

The name is Robert... I grew up on a farm in Maine where hunting and the outdoors was a way of life! Over the years, I have drifted away from traditional deer hunting and such, but remain intrigued by the allure of big game in Africa.

Some day I will pull myself away from my life as a race car driver and nuclear engineer and make the trip! Luckily owning my own racing team has helped me connect to some great companies in the firearms world... DRD Tactical and TheGunDock are two of my current partners.

My current “Safari” rifle is a CZ550 in 500 Jeffery. I continued with the CZ as I had great luck with my 416 Rigby.

Anyway, that’s about it! I look forward to continuing to learn from this great board!
 
Welcome to AH Robert! Nice to have you on the site. Hope you make it to Africa, a pretty special place!
 
Welcome Robert! Glad to have you.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Enjoy your continued tenure on AH.
Welcome.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Robert.
 
Welcome to the family! My husband and I live in Middle Tennessee. Glad there are more people in our area learning about this great resource.
 
I've lost count but I think there are over 6 plus members from TN that I can recall. Would be nice to have a get together some time if it worked out with all.
 
Welcome to AH, Robert!
 
Welcome aboard Robert. AH might be classified as a carrier of a mysterious disease. Once bitten by the bug there is only one cure. You will find no end of encouragement and or suggestions as to how and where to put your safari rifles to good use.
 
Welcome to our forum Robert. As Jerome said, Africa is a special place and for informational purposes, this forum is also!
 
Welcome to our place Robert.
 
Hi Robert, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome from Brentwood, TN. Lots of great folks and info on AH. Keep living the dream!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,317
Members
170,007
Latest member
AndreasXsu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top