Introduction from Tennessee!

gt_diesel

Reaction score
I have posted a few times on here and done a bunch of reasearch but don’t believe I have officially introduced myself!

The name is Robert... I grew up on a farm in Maine where hunting and the outdoors was a way of life! Over the years, I have drifted away from traditional deer hunting and such, but remain intrigued by the allure of big game in Africa.

Some day I will pull myself away from my life as a race car driver and nuclear engineer and make the trip! Luckily owning my own racing team has helped me connect to some great companies in the firearms world... DRD Tactical and TheGunDock are two of my current partners.

My current “Safari” rifle is a CZ550 in 500 Jeffery. I continued with the CZ as I had great luck with my 416 Rigby.

Anyway, that’s about it! I look forward to continuing to learn from this great board!

Here's to an official welcome from another Tennessean! Look forward to hearing about that 500 and your cars.

Welcome to AH Robert! Nice to have you on the site. Hope you make it to Africa, a pretty special place!

Welcome Robert! Glad to have you.

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy your continued tenure on AH.
Welcome.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the family! My husband and I live in Middle Tennessee. Glad there are more people in our area learning about this great resource.

I've lost count but I think there are over 6 plus members from TN that I can recall. Would be nice to have a get together some time if it worked out with all.

Welcome to AH, Robert!

Welcome aboard Robert. AH might be classified as a carrier of a mysterious disease. Once bitten by the bug there is only one cure. You will find no end of encouragement and or suggestions as to how and where to put your safari rifles to good use.

Welcome to our forum Robert. As Jerome said, Africa is a special place and for informational purposes, this forum is also!

Welcome to our place Robert.

Hi Robert, welcome to AH !

Welcome from Brentwood, TN. Lots of great folks and info on AH. Keep living the dream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross