Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Welcome to AH Robert! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
I have posted a few times on here and done a bunch of reasearch but don’t believe I have officially introduced myself!

The name is Robert... I grew up on a farm in Maine where hunting and the outdoors was a way of life! Over the years, I have drifted away from traditional deer hunting and such, but remain intrigued by the allure of big game in Africa.

Some day I will pull myself away from my life as a race car driver and nuclear engineer and make the trip! Luckily owning my own racing team has helped me connect to some great companies in the firearms world... DRD Tactical and TheGunDock are two of my current partners.

My current “Safari” rifle is a CZ550 in 500 Jeffery. I continued with the CZ as I had great luck with my 416 Rigby.

Anyway, that’s about it! I look forward to continuing to learn from this great board!
Welcome! Free range plains game in Namibia is an excellent way to be introduced to an African safari

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CassieQ45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh