Impala Pictures

Namibia with Nick Nolte Safaris. April 2014.
412.JPG
 
IMG_2489.JPG

My son with his first African animal. A dandy Impala with Graham Jones Safaris.
 
My first African trophy; SCI 56 2/8"
DSC01290.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,874
Members
169,189
Latest member
TonyKwok5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top