Impala Pictures

893C70D1-1202-4602-820C-B8DCB7BB7E03.jpeg
 
A little different pic, but what the heck

38C78A44-5750-47DB-A619-B78AE4CC6F4D.png
 
@Rusty Iron, Your impala pic shows upside down when viewed in this thread. I took the liberty of rotating it right side up and reposting in case you can't edit it. Odd how sometimes pics get turned during the transfer.
 
My first PG hunt this past June. I took a female cull impala prior, but this is my first African game animal with horns.

B64AB091-0F6D-4353-8D7B-16D081DEEF6A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Rusty Iron, Your impala pic shows upside down when viewed in this thread. I took the liberty of rotating it right side up and reposting in case you can't edit it. Odd how sometimes pics get turned during the transfer.
Thanks- it only showed as right side up for me. Not sure how that is!
 
Impala.jpg

Here's another, taken three weeks ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,544
Members
169,758
Latest member
LaureneSlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top