Impala Pictures

My impala taken a week ago with Andri Fox
IMG-20160825-WA0004.jpg
 
Old fella shot a couple of weeks ago.

DSCN0652.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0168.JPG


I took this ram two weeks ago with Cruiser Safaris
 
Mine from March of 2011

FB_IMG_1473302260469.jpg
 
that is a cracker
 
Monster Southern Impala Hunt Selous Tanzania
full


Spectacular East African Impala
full

 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full
 
3 Impala taken with Mokore Safaris September 2016
DSCN2173.JPG
DSCN2258.JPG
DSCN2267.JPG
 
full


full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,887
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top