Impala Pictures

HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH legend
Reviews
3
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
2,053
Reaction score
2,235
Location
beestekraal
Website
www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
75
Media
238
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
phasa
My Big Impala

Not often that a PH get to pull the trigger on a hunt.

watermark.php


Please share your Impala pictures with us in this thread...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why you might just want to take that one yourself Henry.

Gorgeous trophy. Congrats.
 
beautiful animal, hoping to get one on my safari in a couple of weeks.
 
Great picture Sand Rat, awesome colors and composure!
 
another cracker ,with just the right shape.
he certainly has all the right gear......
 
gday bassasdaindia , my son seemed to like them aswell he , he hunted 4 of them when we were in limpoppo
l got a respectable one ,myself
they were described to me ,by my p.h as africas equivalent to a whitetail .
 
Nothing special size wise, but it was the first animal my wife ever hunted. Old boy I think was ready to call it, teeth worn down to the gums. We hunted all day for this ram, had her on a few of them but the shots just didn't work out, so she earned this one for sure. Donna's giddyness and smile was what made this memorable.....

IMG_9920.jpg
 
My first Impala taken September 2013, on my first African safari on the Eastern cape. He was amongst a herd of 50 strong and took him at 40 yards with a neck shot. He measured 21".

1186801_703000676379997_1028331288_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Impala taken by bow in Namibia.


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top