I'm new!

Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Werty,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the best forum in the world.
Choosing just the right Safari Company is part of the fun.

Kind regards,
Paul
(Velo Dog)
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Werty.
 
Welcome to the African Addiction Hunting site. Enjoy the planning, you'll find lots of knowledgeable people and reputable Outfitters here.
 
Welty, welcome to AH! Oh you’re going to have a grand adventure! Good for your brother getting the adventure started!
 
Welcome to AH @Werty. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

My brother informed me that he is putting a hunt together a hunt to Africa in 2 years. So I guess I'm going to Africa, we haven't decided where, but looking at a 10 day trip.

Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to this great forum Werty! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome and please contribute with some posts
 
Welcome and please contribute with some posts
Thank you and I will. I've been busy getting ready for my upcoming pronghorn hunt. Also doing some glassing for our rifle elk opener. By the way I'm not trying to brag, maybe a little. :)
 
Welcome! I grew up on Bozeman and now live in Minnesota. I’ll be back for and antelope hunt next week.

Tell us more about your hunting experience, preferred equipment, and hunting plans this fall.
 
Tell us more about your hunting experience, preferred equipment, and hunting plans this fall.

I've killed a couple of bulls in MT, killed my first antelope last year "all with rifle"
I like to bow hunt, but I do more rifle hunting. I've got a rifle antelope tag for central Montana. Drew a breaks archery tag, but haven't made it out do to work and rain in the breaks. Take next week off to do some antelope, bear and elk hunting.
 
Good luck! Looks like some snow coming and a good freeze. Maybe the mud in the breaks will freeze enough for a good hunt.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Werty, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

I joined to learn as much as I can about hunting Africa. My brother informed me that he is putting a hunt together a hunt to Africa in 2 years. So I guess I'm going to Africa, we haven't decided where, but looking at a 10 day trip. I look forward to conversing with you all.

We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.
 
Welcome @Werty. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Welty. Used to hunt Montana often... Thompson Falls, Superior, Plains, Jordan.
Glad to hear your brother is twisting your arm and getting you to Africa. You will be embarking on the experience of a lifetime.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the forum. You will be spoilt for choice here — a short introduction to Nick Bowker Hunting. I am a small outfitter in the Eastern Cape Midlands in South Africa. I conduct all hunting personally and will be with you 24/7


Below is a package which I am currently offering. I would also point out that I do not hunt behind high fences. The species offered in the package are largely endemic and Free Ranging in the Bedford area.


https://www.africahunting.com/threa...7-trophies-from-us-4-500-all-inclusive.50610/


View attachment 307418
Werty,
I'm from Minnesota. I've been on two trips to South Africa, both with Nick Bowker Hunting. If you want a first class experience, look no further than Nick....you will not be disappointed!! EVERYTHING is done right!! Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top