Howdy!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Black Hawk.
If you need any information feel free to ask.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Damn it! When I saw your screen name I was hoping you were a Ruger Blackhawk fan but you turned out to be the worst kind of opposite. An Army Rotorhead. Oh well. Welcome aboard anyway. It's a great forum and IMO the most educational one I'm a member of.

Despite me busting your chops a bit I'm genuinely glad to meet you.

Semper fi.....

Bonk

Welcome Aboard!!! Be prepared to catch Big Bore fever here and enjoy the great depths of knowledge, fun, and just plain good folks.

Been a rotorhead for the last 40 years myself, repairing everything that the Marine Corps had and now everything the Coast Guard now has.

Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries about hinting in south africa feel free to ask

Welcome @BlackHawk

Good luck with the research and if we can be of any assistance please dont hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the planning

My personal best
Gerrit

:S Welcome: to AH! I took my .308 Tikka on my first Africa hunt for PG! We love reading hunting reports and seeing pics! Please do share. And we like taxidermy pics too!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Just one more hunter joining the crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZNWilliem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.