Howdy!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum Black Hawk.
If you need any information feel free to ask.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Damn it! When I saw your screen name I was hoping you were a Ruger Blackhawk fan but you turned out to be the worst kind of opposite. An Army Rotorhead. Oh well. Welcome aboard anyway. It's a great forum and IMO the most educational one I'm a member of.

Despite me busting your chops a bit I'm genuinely glad to meet you.

Semper fi.....

Bonk
 
Welcome Aboard!!! Be prepared to catch Big Bore fever here and enjoy the great depths of knowledge, fun, and just plain good folks.

Been a rotorhead for the last 40 years myself, repairing everything that the Marine Corps had and now everything the Coast Guard now has.
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries about hinting in south africa feel free to ask
 
Welcome @BlackHawk

Good luck with the research and if we can be of any assistance please dont hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the planning

My personal best
Gerrit
 
:S Welcome: to AH! I took my .308 Tikka on my first Africa hunt for PG! We love reading hunting reports and seeing pics! Please do share. And we like taxidermy pics too!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Just one more hunter joining the crowd.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,818
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top