Howdy

Strausser

AH veteran
Reaction score
G’day y’all.

English is not my first language so I mix and match wildly as you can see.

Anyhoo,newbie here with zero experience of hunting in Africa.

Unlike most,it seems,it’s never been a dream of mine to hunt there,but I might tag along with a friend.

I do find the calibers and guns associated with hunting in Africa interesting though.

While I have not seen one in real life,oryx seems to be the most beautiful animal there.To my eyes.

The Warthog is anything but,but it is an animal I’d like to hunt,along with croc.

And ostrich.

One friend mentioned that he wants to hunt in Namibia,so I’ve been on an internet spree to learn about the country,it’s history,animals and hunting there.

Guess that’s about it for now,stupid questions to follow later.

Welcome to AH Strausser! Since you're looking for info on Namibia, here is a thread for you to check out:

Enjoy exploring the site.

Giday Strausser and welcome to the A H forums. For anything and everything hunting and firearms related there is an authoritative membership here who are always able to give good information from experience.

Hello Strausser,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

G'day from Australia.

Have fun reading.

I think you are saying Warthog are not anything. Maybe they are not highly prized but I think they are cool! I don't collect trophies bit of the 10 animals I hunted in Africa I thought Warthog were a funny looking animal on a good kind of way.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen speaks highly of his trip to Namibia and his guide.

G'day from Australia.

Have fun reading.

I think you are saying Warthog are not anything. Maybe they are not highly prized but I think they are cool! I don't collect trophies bit of the 10 animals I hunted in Africa I thought Warthog were a funny looking animal on a good kind of way.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen speaks highly of his trip to Namibia and his guide.
Sorry,my shite grasp of the English language is failing me yet again.
I tried to say they are considered ugly,but I find them really interesting and it is the animal I would like to hunt above all others.

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

How you doin?

Hello (5mm?) Velo Dog,do you have bow hunting as an option at Khomas?

Hunting with the Bow is possible here at Khomas, we like to walk and stalk and with the Bow you can be successful on Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest, Steinbok, Warthog, Impala and many more antelopes.
Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding hunting in Namibia
With best regards
Philip

Welcome to AH !

G’day y’all.

English is not my first language so I mix and match wildly as you can see.

Anyhoo,newbie here with zero experience of hunting in Africa.

Unlike most,it seems,it’s never been a dream of mine to hunt there,but I might tag along with a friend.

I do find the calibers and guns associated with hunting in Africa interesting though.

While I have not seen one in real life,oryx seems to be the most beautiful animal there.To my eyes.

The Warthog is anything but,but it is an animal I’d like to hunt,along with croc.

And ostrich.

One friend mentioned that he wants to hunt in Namibia,so I’ve been on an internet spree to learn about the country,it’s history,animals and hunting there.

Guess that’s about it for now,stupid questions to follow later.

Welcome
Don’t worry about your English
Enjoy

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross