Howdy from DFW Texas

cwickgo9

Reaction score
Just a short intro to say hello. Lifelong dream to go to Africa and finally got a plan in the works. Lots of questions that I'm sure will get worked out by the time I get it all together. Long time hunter from a wee lad with a .410 tagging behind my father hunting rabbits, quail and dove, now hunt pheasant, geese, duck, dove and deer.
Looking forward to gaining as much information as possible and making some great contacts.
Tally Ho!

Welcome to AH cwickgo9! Glad to hear that you'll be heading to Africa. Enjoy exploring the site!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir! Plenty of knowledgeable people here. I have learned so much from this site. I'm in Dallas too!

Hello and welcome @cwickgo9!

Get ready for a life-changing experience!

Giday cwickgo9 and welocme to the A H forums

cwickgo9, welcome to the AH forum! This is the best place to help you go on your Africa adventure!

Welcome aboard!

Howdy!

Hello cwickgo9,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome! Lots of us here in DFW. Hope you are planning to attend the DSC Convention in January. Greatest place to learn about hunts in Africa and elsewhere and you can interview outfitters in person.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH !

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH!! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.