Howdy from DFW Texas

Welcome! Lots of us here in DFW. Hope you are planning to attend the DSC Convention in January. Greatest place to learn about hunts in Africa and elsewhere and you can interview outfitters in person.
Definitely making plans to attend. I was there a couple years ago (may have been the last one before the lock down). I really enjoyed it and look forward to going back. Kuche Safaris are supposed to be there with whom I've got a hunt planned.
 
Welcome to AH!! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
I will definitely need help there. Expect to import two 30-06's for my son and myself.
 
Just a short intro to say hello. Lifelong dream to go to Africa and finally got a plan in the works. Lots of questions that I'm sure will get worked out by the time I get it all together. Long time hunter from a wee lad with a .410 tagging behind my father hunting rabbits, quail and dove, now hunt pheasant, geese, duck, dove and deer.
Looking forward to gaining as much information as possible and making some great contacts.
Tally Ho!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. A lot of experienced people on here to answer your questions. The search button in the top right will answer a lot for you.
There is nothing like a first safari.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,252
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top