Hi from Utah

Welcome to the site. Don't worry about your age, if you are otherwise healthy. I made my first trip at 64 last July with Pawprint Safaris and will be headed back this July with the same outfitter to hopefully take a buffalo. Any question about Africa you can come up with, someone on this site everyday knows the answer....and more likely many on this site everyday know the answer! Good Luck!
 
Welcome to AH Just4fun63! You have quite an experience to look forward to! Enjoy the planning too!
Best!
 
Welcome to AH

Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in planing or for a quotation.

Regards
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
Happy planning. Hope your safari is awesome
Philip
 
Thanks all, for the friendly welcome!
 
Welcome to this great forum Tom! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Tom! Glad to have you on board.
 
Another welcome
 
Hello Tom, I am also from Utah. I went to Africa in 2011 with Liam Urry Safaris. There were 7 of us but only 3 hunters. We took 24 beautiful trophy's. Liam is a sponsor on this web site. It was such a great place we have been trying to get back every year since. The whole trip was filmed and I have looked at it many times. Each time I see something different. Amazing time Great people. I have been hunting for 61 years and this was my trip of a life time. You will have a great trip and will be planing your next trip on your way home. Good luck and please send us a report when you get back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top