Hi from Portugal

Nsiro

Reaction score
New to the site and look forward to the information and experience from other users for my first trip to Africa, hope to do it in 3/4 years.

I hunt mainly Wild Boar and Red Stag, in Monteria or from a high seat (hogs).

My two rifles are a Steyr S in .300Wm and a Sauer 202 stutzen in 9.3x62mm.

I really enjoy hunting and shooting, rifles and shotguns, and firearms talk in general.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.

Regards,

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Nsiro! Glad you found us, I think that you will enjoy exploring the site further and you may very well find yourself in Africa sooner than you thought.

Welcome to our place Nsiro. This the place to get all the information you will need for your upcoming African hunt and there is all the firearms talk you could ever want to explore

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Nsiro to AH! I have an acquaintance who retired and moved to Portugal. They love it there.

Welcome aboard Nsiro. Your two gun battery is all that you will need to hunt Plains game in Africa. Have you already booked your safari? With whom and where? What will you be hunting? I hope you are taking your own rifles with you. I much prefer that over renting "camp" rifles. Search the site for a while, the forums contain answers to a lot if not most questions. If you can't find an answer you are looking for just ask.

Welcome to AH.

Enjoy your research.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Nsiro! This is THE place for Africa hunting info.
You’re already prepared for an African plains game hunt with your two rifles. Add a.375 H&H or .416 and you’re all set for a dangerous game safari.

Welcome to AH!

Bem-vindo Nsiro !

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Portugal is a beautiful place to live!

Welcome from Tennessee to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Bem vindo, Nsiro!!
Caca em África e MARAVILHOSO!!!
Hope to see you in Africa soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg