Hi from England

seibassman7

New member
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Hi to everyone, I joined as I am looking for a double rifle and I hope to be able to learn a lot and probably ask a few dumb questions along the way. Who knows I may even get to use it on the great continent :
kind regards
SBM
 
Welcome to AH seibassman7! Looking forward to having you with us!
 
Welcome!!

You've come to the right place! You can learn a LOT here!
 
Hi SBM

Welcome to AH

Check the searches for past forum question on double rifles.

Top Right hand corner, a box says search in it type in double riffle and see what you come up with.

Like:

Hyem Double rifle

H & H Double rifle

Or go to the double rifle section and look around.
 
Thank you all for the kind welcome. Thankyou for pointing out the search funtion which I will put to good use regards SBM
 
Welcome to AH. There are a few folks who likes those doubles around here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, good luck on the gun search.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH seibassman7! Good luck with your search. Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to the best hunting site in the world @seibassman7

Never will you ask a dumb question, there is a great bunch of people on this site that will happily assist and answer you to the best of their abilities.

Take care,
 
Welcome to the best forum.
I too am interested in double rifles and am enjoying a continuous learning curve on them.
When you get a chance, have a look at:
www.calpappas.com
Cal is rapidly becoming one of the world's leading authorities on British double rifles, and double rifles in general.
He is a veritable burning bush of knowledge on this subject.
Cheers.
 
Welcome seibassman7! Looks like you've come to the right place (y) I don't think you will find a place with more knowledgeable folks who are as generous with their help and advice as this one :)
But beware! Pretty much everyone around here suffers from a common affliction and it happens to be very contagious :eek: You sound like you might be particularly vulnerable to it, so somebody should give you fair warning. The link below will explain everything :D
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/big-bore-addiction-group.16761/
Good luck and glad to meet you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,191
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top