Hi from Argentina

Hello, my name is Sebastian. I am a former flyfishing guide from Patagonia Argentina, and amateur hunter.
I book my first Africa Safari for next August.
I will travel to Limpopo in SA, my hunting list includes Kudu, Oryx, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Springbuck and Warthog.

This place is awesome, lot of information for debutants.

So after de red deer brave in march in La Pampa i will be chasing plains game in Africa.

Please sorry about my english.

Best regards.

We wish you a warm welcome and trust you’ll enjoy![emoji3]
 
Welcome aboard 300wm. AH is certainly the place for you to get information about hunting in Africa. No te preocupas, intendemos todos. Somos cassadores no professores de Engles.
 
Welcome Sebastian! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Sorry I'm a bit late to post, but welcome to AH Sebastian!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top