Hey new guy from Northern Colorado

Rifle57

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
Northern Colo /Weld Co Fish and Wildlife shooting range and The NRA
HI every one I am new here and it looks to be a great place to do some good reading and searching for hunting info. I hope to go to Africa to hunt someday. I have been working at my job at a trucking company here in northern Colo. for going on 35 years now and I guess I will be here for a while yet. I have a machine shop at home and do some rifle building part time for the last 20 years. Also do some motor cycle riding in the summer also but my main hobby is guns,hunting,target shooting and machine work.Anyway thanks for the warm welcome.
Loren

Welcome from a fellow Coloradan! You'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to AH

Glad to have you from this Coloradan.

Welcome to AH. Hope to see you hunting in Africa soon.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Rifle57 from one Coloradoan to another! Tons of great info here! Enjoy!

Welcome, It sounds like you are going to fit right in at AH. The more time you spend the sooner "someday" will come. What rifles have you built? What do you do with them?

Welcome to AH Loren!

Welcome to AH Loren! Looking forward to your participation. Glad you found us! (y)

Thanks for the warm welcome Gents. I have chambered hundreds or rifle's over the years from 20 cal to 375 ruger mostly benchrest and varmint rifles. But I have done 308 win 30-06, all the standard big game magnums in North America. I am in the process of buying some large cal reamers like 416 rem,458 lott,405win,375 wby,450ack mag,300H&H,375H&H and some others.
Loren

Welcome to AH, Loren !

Welcome to AH sir! Glad to have you!

Welcome to AH!

I'm up here in Northern Colorado too! Welcome aboard

I believe that the labour laws in most civilized jurisdictions recognize the need for at least one trip to Africa every 35 years....Best be on your way.

I believe that the labour laws in most civilized jurisdictions recognize the need for at least one trip to Africa every 35 years....Best be on your way.
Got that right I am trying to save the funds to do just that!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg