HELP NEEDED To Find Scott van Zyl Gone Missing In Zimbabwe

Roboz

Reaction score
Member of
SSAA - CWM
Be proud of the hunter's brotherhood you have all shown and the integrity we all hold. Scott and family need our support

Spooksar

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
Might I suggest that we make contributions to DSC Frontline Foundation designated for Scott. Thank you.
I like this idea so will be doing it.

adriw

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, SCI, PHASA, SA Hunters, WRSA
Update this morning on the Limpopo Outfitters Whatsapp Group.

Results of DNA on the possible human remains found in the stomach of the Crocodiles exterminated in the immediate area where the situation occurred has been confirmed by HPG.

At least the family now has closure and our thoughts and prayers for the family in this difficult time.

Regards,
Adriaan

Last edited by a moderator:

BGdino

Reaction score
To the van Zyle family know this, your loved one had many people thinking and praying for him throughout this whole ordeal. You were never alone. At some point in time, when this sadness passes know that Scott touched many lives...even those he never met (like myself).
As a Catholic I will continue to include the family and Scott in my prayers and offer candles in my church for your beloved Scott.

Thinking of you all from Philadelphia, USA

BGdino

JES Adventures

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.ranchinvestments.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Life Member of DSC, NRA and SCI
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Ethiopia, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Zambia. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
To the van Zyle family know this, your loved one had many people thinking and praying for him throughout this whole ordeal. You were never alone. At some point in time, when this sadness passes know that Scott touched many lives...even those he never met (like myself).
As a Catholic I will continue to include the family and Scott in my prayers and offer candles in my church for your beloved Scott.

Thinking of you all from Philadelphia, USA

BGdino
Amen Brother, my condolences go out to the van Zyl family, you all remain in my prayers.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
So sorry to hear this. Praying for the Lord's comfort, love, and healing for the family and friends. You have people all over the world lifting you up in prayer, and with time the Lord will bring you through

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
My deepest condolences to the van Zyl family, my wife and I will continue to pray for you. God bless!

lcq

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
Update thins morning on the Limpopo Outfitters Whatsapp Group.

Results of DNA on the possible human remains found in the stomach of the Crocodiles exterminated in the immediate area where the situation occurred has been confirmed by HPG.

At least the family now has closure and our thoughts and prayers for the family in this difficult time.

Regards,
Adriaan
This is truly sad news for everyone but at least we have closure. Scott's family and friends are close and strong and will pull through this difficult time together.

rinehart0050

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Update this morning on the Limpopo Outfitters Whatsapp Group.

Regards,
Adriaan
Very sad to hear. His family will be in our thoughts.

Lets celebrate the life he lived rather than focusing on the various social media distractions.

lcq

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
Very sad to hear. His family will be in our thoughts.

Lets celebrate the life he lived rather than focusing on the various social media distractions.
amen to that. Scott loved the life he lived. His job was his passion. You can't get a better job than that

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Even though we can't choose our, time and method, of passing from this life, it's always difficult to see a hard working family man have to leave in this fashion.
My sympathy to Scott's family in this very difficult time. Godspeed!

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
I only met Scott once at SCI, but he struck me as a very capable, energetic and sincere individual. At this point let's remember the good things about him and try to help the family as we may. May the good lord bless them in their time of grief....... Bruce

cls

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
May our thoughts and prayers be with Scott's family. I believe that Scott died doing what he loved and joins a fraternity of PHs that have gone before him. Although I had never met Scott I truly believe that we will meet one day on that vast open savanna where the game is plentiful. Scott's memory will live on in all of us and I do hope that we all take the time to remember him each time we are lucky enough to harvest one of God's great creatures.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
@Salome de Villiers,

Thank you for the updates you provided during these last couple of weeks. It would seem you knew Scot personally and I'm sure that it was difficult to take the time to come onto AH to give those updates. Having been attending DSC and SCI both for a number of years now it is surprising that I had not met Scot one way or another. Regardless it feels as if we have lost a brother. As a father and husband too, my heart is torn for Scot's wife and boys.

If I may be so bold, please pass along the condolences of the AfricaHunting community to Scot's family and friends.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada

Latest profile posts

pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.
On the ocean or in the bush .