HELP NEEDED To Find Scott van Zyl Gone Missing In Zimbabwe

then why bring it up???

yeah I get it- BUT it was posted by one of Scott's best friends and Scott's wife is on the FB post also- it's not news to the family. I know the poster to be close to Scott and his family because they traveled the hunting circuit together, have farms near each other, shared in a business together and I met Scott out in the bush while hunting with this PH. I didn't take it lightly that this person felt strong enough to post the shorts in question along with pictures of the alleged bullet hole(s). I think Scott's family is generally supportive of getting to the truth.
For all those out there saying to let it die- what if it was your family member and there were suspicions that foul play may have been involved? Would you been voting to "let it die"? I don't think so. They have obviously put this info out there to keep the investigation alive.
I have stopped short of posting the pictures here because I don't feel that is my place to do so. But the info is out there.

yeah I get it- BUT it was posted by one of Scott's best friends and Scott's wife is on the FB post also- it's not news to the family. I know the poster to be close to Scott and his family because they traveled the hunting circuit together, have farms near each other, shared in a business together and I met Scott out in the bush while hunting with this PH. I didn't take it lightly that this person felt strong enough to post the shorts in question along with pictures of the alleged bullet hole(s). I think Scott's family is generally supportive of getting to the truth.
For all those out there saying to let it die- what if it was your family member and there were suspicions that foul play may have been involved? Would you been voting to "let it die"? I don't think so. They have obviously put this info out there to keep the investigation alive.
I have stopped short of posting the pictures here because I don't feel that is my place to do so. But the info is out there.

Agreed and support your shared comments.

dt

I know each and every one of them as well and they would not have reopened this unless they wanted to get the truth out

Unfortunately the Photos are real and and it is shared by Scott's best friend who was on the scene at the S&R.
Are you the Marcel that hunted croc and hippo along with me, Newton, Erich and Abel a year or two ago? I, for one, appreciate your information. As a person who has hunted Africa for 40 years and a pathologist who has dealt with many hundreds of tragic cases--to include extensive ballistic and forensic examination of the JFK assassination--I strongly believe openness leads to fewer problems than does the opposite.

So now there is potential foul play? Accident?

Are you the Marcel that hunted croc and hippo along with me, Newton, Erich and Abel a year or two ago? I, for one, appreciate your information. As a person who has hunted Africa for 40 years and a pathologist who has dealt with many hundreds of tragic cases--to include extensive ballistic and forensic examination of the JFK assassination--I strongly believe openness leads to fewer problems than does the opposite.

He is the same Marcel you know

No i am not, you are talking about Marcel who hunted for Scott, he is still hunting with Abel, i am a friend of the family and i also know "The Other" Marcel you are talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg