Hello

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Matt! Glad you found us and enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH, let's see a hunt report from your trip to Africa.
 
Giday Matt and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hi Matt, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard Matt. AH is certainly the best site on the web to learn the ropes about hunting in Africa.
 
Matt, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to some reports of your hunts!
 
Welcome Matt. Yep, the Africa and worldwide hunting gurus are here. (y)
 
Welcome to AH
 
New to the sight. Astounded at the amount of information. Wish I would have had all of this the first time I headed over to Africa. From Arizona.

Hello matt tonioli,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thanks appreciate all the hellos. I will have to put something together by way of a report.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Matt! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
New to the sight. Astounded at the amount of information. Wish I would have had all of this the first time I headed over to Africa. From Arizona.

A bit slow to do so, but welcome to AH! Where in Arizona do you call home?
 
Welcome to AH Matt. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top