Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
CANADA, USA, SOUTH AFRICA EASTERN CAPE
Hello brothers and sisters. I found this thread and had to join. I've been hunting since I was knee high to a grasshopper. All which has been here in the United States and Canada. I'm a love and prefer bow hunting. I'm very excited to say that my wife and I will be going June of 2019 to South Africa in the Eastern Cape and hunting at Hunters Hill. My wifes aunt will also be going with us as she has hunted there 9 times and is going to show us the ropes.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH! Good for you heading to Africa next year with the wife and her aunt! That should be a grand first trip with a little help from an experienced huntress.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH SHOCKER!

Welcome to our place Shocker

Howdy Shocker! Where are ya from and what have you hunted north of the border

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Shocker! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome to our forum. With a wife's aunt having been there 9 times already, you already have a personal PH!

Welcome, you will enjoy the Eastern Cape

Have fun. Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum. With a wife's aunt having been there 9 times already, you already have a personal PH!
Absolutely, we are hunting a week then touring a week. I'm going for Kudu, Impala, Steinbok, Ostrich, Gemsbok, Springbok, Zebra, Baboon, and I'd like to go out in the afternoon a couple times and dispatch some vervet monkeys. My wife is gonna take an Ostrich and Blue Wildebeest. Our aunt is gonna take an Ostrich and a Burchell Zebra for a pedestal.

Hello brothers and sisters. I found this thread and had to join. I've been hunting since I was knee high to a grasshopper. All which has been here in the United States and Canada. I'm a love and prefer bow hunting. I'm very excited to say that my wife and I will be going June of 2019 to South Africa in the Eastern Cape and hunting at Hunters Hill. My wifes aunt will also be going with us as she has hunted there 9 times and is going to show us the ropes.
Have a blast - happy planning!

Absolutely, we are hunting a week then touring a week. I'm going for Kudu, Impala, Steinbok, Ostrich, Gemsbok, Springbok, Zebra, Baboon, and I'd like to go out in the afternoon a couple times and dispatch some vervet monkeys. My wife is gonna take an Ostrich and Blue Wildebeest. Our aunt is gonna take an Ostrich and a Burchell Zebra for a pedestal.

Nice hunting bag, i am sure you are going to have an awesome time here in South Africa!! Wish you all the best bud.

Welcome to AH Shocker! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg