Hello There

TDL17

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Well been signed up for a while just haven't been on .. My name is Dale Warren, owner of Talon Distribution Ltd and although I haven't been hunting outside Canada before .. I do have extensive knowledge of moving trophies from most countries and land them on Canadian Soil ... looking forward to joining in on the discussions and thanks for having me ..
 
Welcome to AH Dale.

I can personally state that Dale's description of "extensive knowledge" about moving trophies is bang on.
They helped resolve my Gemsbok issue a few years ago.
Perfectly managed.

Look forward to your participation.
 
gday dale welcome to AH , enjoy the site

where abouts in canada are you ?
 
Welcome to AH Dale know you will enjoy it here!

My best always
 
Welcome Dale!
 
Welcome to the site Dale.
 
Hello Dale and welcome! Glad you decided to join the party :D
 
Welcome to AH, Dale !
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome!
You haven't hunted outside of Canada and I haven't hunted inside of Canada ....... I think we should both fix that.
 
Welcome to AH Dale! Enjoy the site Glad to have you hear.
 
Thanks for the warm reception all ... will try and stay as active as I can, still navigating through the site a bit .. so "Bear" with me ..
 
Welcome to the forum Dale!
 
Welcome Dale!
 
Welcome to AH, Dale
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,375
Messages
1,574,495
Members
170,051
Latest member
1winbizpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top