Hello from Utah

Welcome Carson
We can also offer all the species you mentioned in one area.
No traveling from one area to another. Lodge situated in the middle of hunting area.
Start hunting from the lodge in the mornings after breakfast.
We own 8 different ranches with 6 of them low fenced (free range).
E-mail me for a price list and brochure.
Sincerely
Hans

Welcome to AH! Do a lot of research and reading. Ask about the size of the areas the outfitter hunts. You can always hunt Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique for a lot of the animals.

Welcome aboard Carson. As you can see a fair number of outfitters can provide exactly what you were looking for. Now it is down to spreadsheets and decisions. Check out the references you are given and don't be afraid to ask "tough" questions. My next suggestion is that you must plan your first trip knowing that it won't be your last one.

Welcome to our forum Carson. Lots of great outfitters on this site along with the detailed information from the many members that have used them!

I'm starting to get serious about Africa. I've been reading books about it since I was in college and now I'm to the point where I can afford it. My plan is to go in 2020/2021 (my kids will be a bit older and not so much trouble for my wife while I'm away).

My main animals that I'd like to take are Sable, Kudu, and Zebra. With a mix-and-match of waterbuck, blesbuck, nyala, oryx, and warthog. I'd also like to hunt low/no fence. Right now I'm looking a lot at Namibia outfitters. Any specific recommendations based on my animal list?

Thanks!
Welcome Carson! Namibia is an excellent choice for a first African experience. We offer the finest in old style, FREE RANGE, plains game hunting at affordable rates.

Welcome to AH, planning your first Safari is half the fun, enjoy.

Welcome Carson! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!