Hello from Texas

GTHC

AH member
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
32
Reaction score
80
Location
USA
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, RMEF, DU, WU, NWTF
Heading to SA on my first plains game hunt this September! Been reading and reasearching like crazy. Counting down the days till I depart. Booked with Limcroma Safaris, and so far have heard great things on this site about them. Looking forward to learning more.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Uh oh! Don't do it! Cancel Africa before it's too late and you get hooked!
Just kidding. You're going to have a great time I'm sure!
Enjoy the planning as well as the trip. Take lots of pictures and please share them with us.
Best
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Heading to SA on my first plains game hunt this September! Been reading and reasearching like crazy. Counting down the days till I depart. Booked with Limcroma Safaris, and so far have heard great things on this site about them. Looking forward to learning more.

Hello and welcome GTHC!

We look forward to hosting you in September! Enjoy the forum. It's a fantastic source of info with some great folks always willing to help.
 
Howdy sir!
 
Welcome to AH GTHC! Some very special times in September... :)
 
Welcome to the site. Ask any questions you may have. The knowledgeable people on AH will answer them. What game will you be hunting? What will you be hunting with?
 
Thanks so much for the welcome.
I'll be bow hunting with Limcroma
I Plan to hunt Blue Wildebeest, impala, wart hog, gemsbuck, and possibly a couple other species depending on opportunities.
counting down the days!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Heading to SA on my first plains game hunt this September! Been reading and reasearching like crazy. Counting down the days till I depart. Booked with Limcroma Safaris, and so far have heard great things on this site about them. Looking forward to learning more.


Welcome to the group!

Sorry you didn't pick up a less expensive and less addictive habit, like opiates instead, but we're here for you, enabling every step of the way.

What will you be hunting?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the group!

Sorry you didn't pick up a less expensive and less addictive habit, like opiates instead, but we're here for you, enabling every step of the way.

What will you be hunting?

Lol, believe me I know.
Plains game on this trip
Blue wildebeest, impala, warthog, gemsbuck,
Possibly some others depending on opportunity. I have several friends that already warned me.. that I'll be booking #2 before we break camp!
 
Lol, believe me I know.
Plains game on this trip
Blue wildebeest, impala, warthog, gemsbuck,
Possibly some others depending on opportunity. I have several friends that already warned me.. that I'll be booking #2 before we break camp!

@GTHC so excited for you, you'll have a great trip! The animals you've selected to pursue are great and I know at least a few of them or known to be great to eat while you're on your hunt.

Consider adding a poorly distributed game animal that is known in your area that you may not get to hunt if you go back again and hunt 400miles away. Chrysbok, nyala, bushbuck and the reedbok species can be tricky to find in many areas.

Looking forward to more of your details and a great trip report!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,712
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top