GTHC

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, RMEF, DU, WU, NWTF
Heading to SA on my first plains game hunt this September! Been reading and reasearching like crazy. Counting down the days till I depart. Booked with Limcroma Safaris, and so far have heard great things on this site about them. Looking forward to learning more.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Uh oh! Don't do it! Cancel Africa before it's too late and you get hooked!
Just kidding. You're going to have a great time I'm sure!
Enjoy the planning as well as the trip. Take lots of pictures and please share them with us.
Best

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Heading to SA on my first plains game hunt this September! Been reading and reasearching like crazy. Counting down the days till I depart. Booked with Limcroma Safaris, and so far have heard great things on this site about them. Looking forward to learning more.

Hello and welcome GTHC!

We look forward to hosting you in September! Enjoy the forum. It's a fantastic source of info with some great folks always willing to help.

Howdy sir!

Welcome to AH GTHC! Some very special times in September... :)

Welcome to the site. Ask any questions you may have. The knowledgeable people on AH will answer them. What game will you be hunting? What will you be hunting with?

Thanks so much for the welcome.
I'll be bow hunting with Limcroma
I Plan to hunt Blue Wildebeest, impala, wart hog, gemsbuck, and possibly a couple other species depending on opportunities.
counting down the days!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the group!

Sorry you didn't pick up a less expensive and less addictive habit, like opiates instead, but we're here for you, enabling every step of the way.

What will you be hunting?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the group!

Sorry you didn't pick up a less expensive and less addictive habit, like opiates instead, but we're here for you, enabling every step of the way.

What will you be hunting?

Lol, believe me I know.
Plains game on this trip
Blue wildebeest, impala, warthog, gemsbuck,
Possibly some others depending on opportunity. I have several friends that already warned me.. that I'll be booking #2 before we break camp!

Lol, believe me I know.
Plains game on this trip
Blue wildebeest, impala, warthog, gemsbuck,
Possibly some others depending on opportunity. I have several friends that already warned me.. that I'll be booking #2 before we break camp!

@GTHC so excited for you, you'll have a great trip! The animals you've selected to pursue are great and I know at least a few of them or known to be great to eat while you're on your hunt.

Consider adding a poorly distributed game animal that is known in your area that you may not get to hunt if you go back again and hunt 400miles away. Chrysbok, nyala, bushbuck and the reedbok species can be tricky to find in many areas.

Looking forward to more of your details and a great trip report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg