Hello from South Africa

Johannes_Wildlife

Reaction score
Media
My name is Johannes and I am from Nelspruit, South Africa. I grew up on a farm, knowing the hunting industry all my life.

I shot my very first animal in 2008, ever since then I took a few people young and old for their first hunts ever. Growing up and helping out on the hunting farm meant that you had to learn how to do most of the stuff since a young age so that you can help out where ever you are needed, that's where I got my great liking in the industry and why I like taking out people for their first times teaching them the process that happens on a hunting farm.

I really enjoy hunting and grew a fond liking in the whole fishing industry as well these last few years. I recently started to work at a great company that accomodates all features that you would like to do, it's also here where I had the opportunity to go on a sea fishing trip for the first time(what an experience).

Greetings Johannes

Welcome to AH Johannes! looking forward to your contribution.

Johannes, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like you have some great opportunities for hunting and fishing! I look forward to reading some of your reports and seeing some photos of your experiences.
By the way, I love fishing from a kayak both fresh and saltwater...great fun!

Welcome to AH!

Ahh, Nelspruit. I've been there a time or two. Drove back and forth from Sabi Sands and Kruger, as well as when I drove the panoramic route. I have a friend in the area. Welcome to AH! Looking forward to hearing some stories and seeing some pictures!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Johannes,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Hi Johannes, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Johannes! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the family and the forum Johannes! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg