Since 2021
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.huntromania.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello Africahunting members!
I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Marius Victor Merutiu , I’m 45 years old and of course my passion is hunting. I started hunting with my grandfather since I was 5 years old. From 2007 I’m the co-owner of one the biggest hunters website in my country www.vinatoare.ro and owner of the company Huntromania.
Since then, I started to work in this domain.
I graduated the University of Agriculture and Veterinary medicine of Cluj-Napoca and I have a Master degree in Management of Business.
I’m happy to be here and I’m ready to share with you all my experiences.
2D884BCC-2D2C-4B16-95B4-949B6D36DB0E.jpeg

Thank you for joining this group. I would really enjoy hearing about your hunts. Your new friend, Brisn

Marius, welcome to the forum! I am looking forward to your input. Hope you will start a photo thread with pictures of your hunts, culture and scenery.

Hello and welcome!

Nice to see your post Marius, I look forward to hunting with you again soon.

Welcome to AH Marius! Looking forward to having you and @HUNTROMANIA as a sponsor on AH and sharing your hunts with all of us.

Hello Marius / HUNTROMANIA,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul / Velo Dog.

Hi Marius, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Marius. Please consider posting stories an photos from previous hunts. Think of it as advertising.

Giday Marius and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome and thanks so much for being a sponsor!

As others have already written, please put up some pictures!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Hello Africahunting members!
I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Marius Victor Merutiu , I’m 45 years old and of course my passion is hunting. I started hunting with my grandfather since I was 5 years old. From 2007 I’m the co-owner of one the biggest hunters website in my country www.vinatoare.ro and owner of the company Huntromania.
Since then, I started to work in this domain.
I graduated the University of Agriculture and Veterinary medicine of Cluj-Napoca and I have a Master degree in Management of Business.
I’m happy to be here and I’m ready to share with you all my experiences. View attachment 425547
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg