Hello From ND (Via NM)

Welcome to this forum. Should you have any questions please email us at info@leopardlegend.com or visit our website for more info www.leopardlegend.com
We have 2 Conservancies in North West of Namibia that is totally unfenced and is 1 million acres! Lots of game.

Enjoy and welcome

Welcome here Kennedy. I am happy to work with you on your plans. I have two options, South Africa and Tanzania. You will find that Tanzania is not as expensive as you think. I will send you a PM as well, good luck with the planning. (y)

Welcome to AH! you have all the info you need on this site to plan your hunt, if you want Pro Hunting Safaris to quote for your trip next year please can you send us a mail and state that you are a AH member so that we can discount your hunt for you. Please have a look at our website for any other info or just drop me a mail

Good day and welcome to AH.

Wintershoek Safaris is situated in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. We own and operate 4 areas with a combined size of 246 000 acres. It would be great to welcome you at one of our areas for your first African Safari.

Please go and have a look at our website (address below) and feel free to contact us if you have any other questions that we can assist you with.

Welcome and good luck. Watch the deals and offers on here, you may find something that you can't resist.

Welcome to AH Kennedy, if you planing a safari in a real wild and untouched part of Africa where the time have in good and bad standing still for the last 50 years you would enjoy Luangwa Valley, we can provide you a super safari on our private game reserve that hold 4 of the big 5 and will guarantee great memory's !

You are welcome to contact me at: booking@mbizisafari.com

All the best,
Michael

Welcome Kennedy! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome to AH Kennedy! Planning is half the fun!

Welcome! Welcome to have a look at our website www.leopardlegend.com and email us should you have any questions.
Thanks Lwyk

Kennedy you’ve come to the right place!

Welcome to AH from Chaska

Welcome friend. These guys on here are the best.

Welcome Kennedy.
This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you