hello from Namibia

Welcome to AH christian! Don't worry about your English, we have members from all over the world and we're looking forward to your participation. Where do you live in Namibia if I may ask?

Welcome Christian. Look forward to hearing about your hunts and taste in rifles.
Plenty of information on reloading on this site. Congratulations on your retirement.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Christian, welcome to the AH forum! I should have been a few miles west of Gobabis today. Sadly I didn’t make it there. Maybe next year.

Hello Christian,
welcome in the best forum.
I was in October last year in "Little Texas", Gobabis, the heart of the cattle country.
Hope these times are coming again.
Foxi

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome glad to have you

Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA

Bonjour Christian, soyez le bienvenu !

Bienvenue Christian !
J'ai chassé à Zelda il y a longtemps déjà
Vous y êtes guide ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hispeeeed

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair