Hello from Kansas

yamoon

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life, ASSRA, GCCA
Joined today, I loved old prewar German schuetzen rifles, own and shoot several. I hunt with pre WW1 Mauser sporters. I have been bitten by the Mannlicher Schoeneaur bug after purchasing an MCA 243 a year ago. I am haggling to buy a 1910 9.5x57 full stock. Hope to close the deal Monday.
Mike

Welcome! You certainly have great taste in rifles.

From one Kansan (originally) to another... Welcome!

Giday Mike. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH Mike!

Joined today, I loved old prewar German schuetzen rifles, own and shoot several. I hunt with pre WW1 Mauser sporters. I have been bitten by the Mannlicher Schoeneaur bug after purchasing an MCA 243 a year ago. I am haggling to buy a 1910 9.5x57 full stock. Hope to close the deal Monday.
Mike

Ol' Grand Dad was born in Overbrook, Kansas. Here he is (at center) in Ceylon with M1910 Take Down Model in 1932.

Johnny's Cat 001.jpg

Stoeger Catalog, 1939:

MS ST39 50 Mannlicher Schoenauer.jpg

MS ST39 51 Mannlicher Schoenauer details.jpg

You may find this thread to be of interest:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Hello @yamoon … Welcome! I’m equally a fan of the full stock Stutzen ie Mannlicher rifles & living/working in Germany puts me in primary real estate to score afew classic before my contract terminates.

A German friend has two/2 in Sako & Steyr .308 & 9.3x62 … balance fell off shooting stix also!

Happy Trails

Welcome to AH!

Hello yamoon,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome!! What part of Kansas? Kansas is my home away from home for hunting.

Mike, welcome to the AH forum!

Welcome to AH Yamoon. Nice to see someone else from JCKS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!