Hello From Indiana!

aOWENc

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Alex and I’m new to the forums and hoping to gain some knowledge about hunting Africa from all of you before planning my first Safari.

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Alex! Have fun exploring the site.

Welcome Alex!

Welcome to our place Alex

Hi Alex, welcome to AH !

:S Welcome:

Hi Alex. You have picked the single best resource for planning an African safari. There are many knowledgeable, helpful folks on here eager to offer advice. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH

Hello Everyone!

My name is Alex and I’m new to the forums and hoping to gain some knowledge about hunting Africa from all of you before planning my first Safari.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome Alex - have you considered Namibia for your first African Safari?

Welcome aboard!

Alex, welcome to AH! Planning your first Africa hunt and then going on it is such an exciting time! Who am I kidding?! Every Africa trip is such an exciting time!
Enjoy the tons of info here! Pretty soon, you’ll be an Africa addict too:ROFLMAO::LOL::D!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome Alex, please tell us a little more about yourself as related to hunting. What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Are there any plan or thoughts of hunting Africa in the near future?

Welcome to AH, Alex!

Welcome to AH Alex.

Welcome @aOWENc! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome Alex. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg