Hello from colorado

waitsman

New member
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
colorado
Hello everyone, Headed to south Africa may 10th to the 17th for my 2nd trip and my wife and friends first trip. Looking to get some info about Bayete group who we won a nra auction with last year
 
Me and my wife and friends will be headed to SA this may for a hunt with Bayete group. This will be my 2nd trip to south Africa and the first for the rest of my group. We have a 7 day hunt planned for may 10 to the 17th with the bayete group. We got the trip from friends of NRA auction for what we thought was a reasonably priced but after reading a lot of horror stories about this outfit we have some concerns. so if I can get some feed back from anyone who has used them lately that would be great. We have already booked our flights so we are all in at this Point. My first trip was with NUMZAAN SAFARIS this was also a nra auction but it was a great time.
 
Welcome to our forum @waitsman. You have found a second home. Good luck on your second safari! Sorry, can't help you with the Bayete group.
 
Welcome aboard Waitsman, one of the best features about AH is the "Search" function. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I suggest you use it. Several weeks ago somebody else posted the same question. You may be instore for a disappointment.
 
Welcome to AH! Unfortunately I can’t help you out regarding Bayete.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome and best of luck!
 
Waitsman, welcome to the AH forum. I too am from Colorado as are a number of members. I live in Longmont.
Sorry, but I have no experience with Bayern to help. Best of luck!
 
Welcome to AH waitsman!
 
Welcome Waitsman! Good luck on your trip
 
Hello everyone, Headed to south Africa may 10th to the 17th for my 2nd trip and my wife and friends first trip. Looking to get some info about Bayete group who we won a nra auction with last year
Dear Sir

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
 
Hello everyone, Headed to south Africa may 10th to the 17th for my 2nd trip and my wife and friends first trip. Looking to get some info about Bayete group who we won a nra auction with last year

Hello waitsman,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,644
Members
170,370
Latest member
DonteHalls
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top