Hello from Colorado

Welcome aboard. What caliber rifles do you own? Plains Game hunting in Africa is a "hoot." Nothing like it in the States. Have you already booked your hunt with an outfitter? What animals are you planning on taking?

As far as calibers, I have most of the usual suspects: .223, 7x57, 308, 30-06, 300WBY, 375, and a 416 Remington. But I've done most of my hunting with 22-250, 300WBY, and a 12 gauge . I have booked a plains game hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris for next April (my 30th wedding anniversary) and hope to take kudu, nyala, eland, bushbuck, impala, gemsbok, warthog, and zebra.

Welcome to AH dpswift! Glad to have you on board.

From another centennial stater, welcome. Congrats on your upcoming hunt to Africa.
Took my wife on first safari last year, also around our anniversary. Even thou she hunts with a camera, she had the " best vacation of her life"
She now understands my addiction much better, and Africa is not a one time deal for many. Enjoy all the great information on this site.Tight lines sir.

Welcome @dpswift. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH dpswift! All the best with your planning. All the resources you need, right here on this forum.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH sir!

dpswift
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross