Hello from Central Texas

scubasteven25

New member
Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
24
Location
Texas
Hunted
Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Ontario
Good evening fellow hunters. I'm a long-time browser of this website and am thankful for all the advice and info shared. My wife, I, and another couple are planning to travel to South Africa next year for our first African hunt. I've stalked a variety of animals in the lower 48 and am looking to expand that to another country. We're working through and vetting a couple of outfitters to ensure we select the best fit. I look forward to learning more from those who have gone previously and hopefully sharing success stories from our trip next year.
 
Welcome
 
Welcome aboard from a fellow Texan, I live near Burnet. Where are you from?
 
Welcome from greater SA. Next month, Alamo SCI and South Texas DSC will have their banquets. Both great to meet fellow hunters from this area.
 
Last edited:
Welcome from greater SA. Next month, Alamo SCI and South Texas DSC will have there banquets. Both great to meet fellow hunters from this area.
Nice to virtually meet you. I didn't know such groups exist but I'll look them up.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome from Pleasanton! We will be at the DSC Gala.
 
Welcome from Aggieland. Lots of Texans here, and a wealth of information.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH scubasteven25!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH. Contact us if we can assist you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top