Hello from Buffalo (NY)

Tommy_Fontaine

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
56
Reaction score
122
Location
Buffalo, NY
Hunted
Canada, USA
Hello,

I'm Tommy and I reside a little south of Buffalo, I'm glad to have registered and able to communicate with others with similar interests. I hope to read and learn from many of you who have much more experience in safaris than I.

Best,
Tommy
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Start planning your mandatory Cape Buffalo Hunt...
I trust you're a made member of the "Bills Mafia?"
 
We are planning a safari in 2024 with Limcroma
for the family it'll be our first time, once we get that under our belt I believe you are right a Buff Hunt is on the to-do list.
 
Welcome to AH Tommy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello,

I'm Tommy and I reside a little south of Buffalo, I'm glad to have registered and able to communicate with others with similar interests. I hope to read and learn from many of you who have much more experience in safaris than I.

Best,
Tommy

Welcome to AH!
 
Giday Tommy. Welcome to the A H forum.
 
Tommy, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your paticipation.
 
Hello Tommy_Fontaine,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Tommy!

I grew up two hours south of Buffalo in Potter County Pennsylvania. Listened to WKBW radio on summer days working on my dad's farm. That was a while ago...
 
Welcome Tommy, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome aboard Tommy Fontaine. You are booked with a good outfitter. You and your family are in for a real treat. But first you'll have to learn how to use shooting "sticks." Read up on them and watch a few of the videos that are available.
 
Welcome aboard Tommy Fontaine. You are booked with a good outfitter. You and your family are in for a real treat. But first you'll have to learn how to use shooting "sticks." Read up on them and watch a few of the videos that are available.
Thanks for the info., yeah I've started already, loads of fun. I plan on getting ready to go to be as much fun as going (well I'll give it a go at least). I read being a quick accurate shot might be most important, yeah practicing that too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,878
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top