Hello all

Chris S

Reaction score
Hi, Just a quick hello , I decided to finally join after reading posts and topics over the years. I’m from Australia , I haven’t hunted Africa (maybe one day) but love shooting the big (DG) cals.
Cheers Chris

Chris S, welcome to the AH forum! There’s getting to be a lot of Aussies on here! If you weren’t so far apart you should meet for an outback brai!
Had the opportunity to travel through Sydney and Melbourne on my way to Tasmania. Always planned to return and see more of Oz. Still on my bucket list.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, Just a quick hello , I decided to finally join after reading posts and topics over the years. I’m from Australia , I haven’t hunted Africa (maybe one day) but love shooting the big (DG) cals.
Cheers Chris
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Chris! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Giday Chris and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH Chris. Spending some time on this site will definitely accelerate your Africa hunting dreams. Looking forward to your input, especially on the DG calibers.

Hello Chris S,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Hi Chris, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH and the posting side Chris! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard Chris. I missed your post on the 15th. that was opening day of rifle season for me and I was preoccupied. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. There are lots of Aussies on AH but then again Oz. is a big place.

Welcome to AH Chris! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome Chris S!

welcome welcome welcome

Cheers Chris
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg