Greetings

Janus Du toit

New member
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Great forum to learn as a young ph learning the curb and good tips and tricks from experianced hunters hoping to find a teacher on this group aswell
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Janus!
 
Welcome Janus to AH! Lots of info can be found on here! Best of luck!
 
Welcome to our forum Janus!
 
Welcome to AH. There is plenty to learn here.
Good luck.
 
Giday Janus and welcome to the A H forum
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Janus, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Janus! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Janus!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,122
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top