Greetings from Virginia

I'm from SW Virginia, in Carroll County. Where did you residue?

Also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Blacksburg when I was at Va Tech.
 
Welcome to AH.
Living in Northern VA myself.

Highly recommend the Swift A-Frame 300 grain for your hunt.
@USMA84DAB is using handloaded Barnes TTSX 270 grain with good results as well.
Not sure if you reload or not.
 
Welcome to AH.
Living in Northern VA myself.

Highly recommend the Swift A-Frame 300 grain for your hunt.
@USMA84DAB is using handloaded Barnes TTSX 270 grain with good results as well.
Not sure if you reload or not.
I did reload, but I have no where to set up yet, so I haven't bought any equipment back. I sold all that during the divorce.
 
Viral -

I have been shooting a .375 Ruger since last SEP. I use 250 grain Barnes TTSX for now. As they are shot up I am replacing them with 270 grain TSXs and will just use that load.

Here is what they do to whitetail:

2019 Doe Skinnned exit.jpg
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Viral_SIGness,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH @Viral_SIGness! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Yup, Virginia here. I am heading out next July. I found a new unfired CZ-550 Safari Classic .375 H&H on the used rack at Green Top last September. That is having some work done to make it "my own". Great cartridge. Very fun to shoot.
 
Yup, Virginia here. I am heading out next July. I found a new unfired CZ-550 Safari Classic .375 H&H on the used rack at Green Top last September. That is having some work done to make it "my own". Great cartridge. Very fun to shoot.
I found a Safari Classic on GunBroker for $725.

But I've already bought my .375 Ruger and I dont regret it!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Viral_SIGness! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,877
Members
170,421
Latest member
RaeBrooksh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top