Greetings All

Bill116

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Messages
98
Reaction score
229
Location
Frankfort
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
NRA
Hunted
US: NY, PA, Alaska, Texas, Colorado,Kentucky, Ohio, CanadaL Ontario, Quebec: South Africa
Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix. I reside in Kentucky but am presently working overseas this year. My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early in 2020. Too far off. But I am also planning a hunt for 2021, that is my retirement gift to myself. (Benefit of being single, but girlfriend is going along on both trips). Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2018. Stay safe... Love this website!

Regards, Bill
 
Welcome to AH Bill116! Would enjoy seeing pictures and a report on some of your hunts if you get a chance.
 
Welcome Bill,

Glad to have you!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH, Bill!
 
Welcome to AH Bill! Nice intro. Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to our place Bill
 
Welcome to AH, Bill !
 
Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix. I reside in Kentucky but am presently working overseas this year. My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early in 2020. Too far off. But I am also planning a hunt for 2021, that is my retirement gift to myself. (Benefit of being single, but girlfriend is going along on both trips). Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2018. Stay safe... Love this website!

Regards, Bill
Welcome Bill. Enjoy the fix!
 
Welcome aboard Bill116. AH is the best site on the web for guys and or gals looking to hunt Africa. There are lots of two and three season (archery, rifle and muzzleloader) hunters here. Feel free to post some of your previous exploits.
 
Welcome, good to see that you have moved over to the posting side.
 
Welcome Bill! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,429
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,427
Latest member
mostbetcz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top