AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
US: NY, PA, Alaska, Texas, Colorado,Kentucky, Ohio, CanadaL Ontario, Quebec: South Africa
Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix. I reside in Kentucky but am presently working overseas this year. My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early in 2020. Too far off. But I am also planning a hunt for 2021, that is my retirement gift to myself. (Benefit of being single, but girlfriend is going along on both trips). Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2018. Stay safe... Love this website!

Regards, Bill

Welcome to AH Bill116! Would enjoy seeing pictures and a report on some of your hunts if you get a chance.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, Bill!

Welcome to AH Bill! Nice intro. Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our place Bill

Welcome to AH, Bill !

Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix. I reside in Kentucky but am presently working overseas this year. My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early in 2020. Too far off. But I am also planning a hunt for 2021, that is my retirement gift to myself. (Benefit of being single, but girlfriend is going along on both trips). Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2018. Stay safe... Love this website!

Regards, Bill
Welcome Bill. Enjoy the fix!

Welcome aboard Bill116. AH is the best site on the web for guys and or gals looking to hunt Africa. There are lots of two and three season (archery, rifle and muzzleloader) hunters here. Feel free to post some of your previous exploits.

Welcome, good to see that you have moved over to the posting side.

Welcome Bill! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross