Greeting from New Mexico!

Isn’t moz the best place for suni among some of the others? Seems I read about them in a book somewhere-I am jealous (not for the hike that sounds like work) hahahaha. Would love to hunt Maasai country for the variety of species but would like to tinker in moz for a monster nyala and buffalo among others
Thats what I am thinking. But you know my wife likes to go on my hunts so I figured might as well try to sneak some hunting done. I have hunted a nice Nyala in RSA along with a nice buffalo. So hopefully i can get a mixed bag up in Massai or finish up on my Tiny 10. I have 2 years to decide. SO i have time on my side
 
Welcome, from a fellow NM hunter.
How are you? Are you in Albuquerque? Im hoping this year i draw something here in New Mexico. I havent draw elk in over 7 years! You?
 
Welcome, from a fellow NM hunter.

How are you? Are you in Albuquerque? Im hoping this year i draw something here in New Mexico. I havent draw elk in over 7 years! You?
 
I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner, but hopefully @KWALATA SAFARIS will now see this thread. Jaco runs some areas in Moz, including in the Niassa. Take a look at them.
 
Im going on a hiking excursion to Kilimanjaro, I would like a hunt before or after the hike. any thought or ideas are welcomed. I only have 5-7 days. I was thinking maybe a Northern Massai hunt or maybe going down to Mozambique to complete my Tiny 10. I have hunted RSA and Namibia 6 times before.
Dear Diegomd

Welcome to AH. We will be more than happy to assist you with a safari in Masailand.
Please confirm when are you planning on doing the safari?
Are you only after the gazelles or are you interested in the other Masai Species.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen
 
Good day and welcome to HA @Diegomd , If your interested in hunting some of the little guys, I can offer you a hunt for Klipspringer, Grey Duiker and Grysbok and Steenbok in one location. I also have Red Duiker available in the same area. From OR Tambo to the hunting grounds, no additional travel is required.

12.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
4.jpg

9.jpg
 
Diegomd, welcome to the AH forum! Best of luck finishing your pursuit of the Tiny Ten!
 
W
Im going on a hiking excursion to Kilimanjaro, I would like a hunt before or after the hike. any thought or ideas are welcomed. I only have 5-7 days. I was thinking maybe a Northern Massai hunt or maybe going down to Mozambique to complete my Tiny 10. I have hunted RSA and Namibia 6 times before.
welcome to AH Diegomd!!
I know you will enjoy this site tremendously! Feel free to give me a shout we have an incredibly healthy population of these small antelope.
Our area is home to:
Red Duiker
Suni
Sharpes Geysbuck
Common Duiker (which I believe you have)

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

My best.
Jaco Strauss
 
Hello Diegomd,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to AH, maybe you could share some of your hunt stories to keep us going through these dark winter months.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day and welcome to HA @Diegomd , If your interested in hunting some of the little guys, I can offer you a hunt for Klipspringer, Grey Duiker and Grysbok and Steenbok in one location. I also have Red Duiker available in the same area. From OR Tambo to the hunting grounds, no additional travel is required.

View attachment 444576View attachment 444577View attachment 444578
View attachment 444579View attachment 444581View attachment 444582View attachment 444583View attachment 444585View attachment 444586View attachment 444580
View attachment 444584
Thanks i will let you know
 
Welcome to AH, maybe you could share some of your hunt stories to keep us going through these dark winter months.
LOL, I have a story about hunting for elephant and then coming back to New Mexico for a big elk in 10 days of hunting. maybe i will write and post the video
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information. Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any wa
 
Im going on a hiking excursion to Kilimanjaro, I would like a hunt before or after the hike. any thought or ideas are welcomed. I only have 5-7 days. I was thinking maybe a Northern Massai hunt or maybe going down to Mozambique to complete my Tiny 10. I have hunted RSA and Namibia 6 times before.
Belated Welcome to AH
 
Im going on a hiking excursion to Kilimanjaro, I would like a hunt before or after the hike. any thought or ideas are welcomed. I only have 5-7 days. I was thinking maybe a Northern Massai hunt or maybe going down to Mozambique to complete my Tiny 10. I have hunted RSA and Namibia 6 times before.
Dear Diegomd

You have a great idea to combine the two adventures - as we have hosted several times clients before doing the exact same thing.

Enjoy the planning process to create memories to cherish for a lifetime.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,400
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top