Greeting from New Mexico!

Diegomd

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, SNMSCI
Hunted
South African, Namibia, Argentina, France, England, Mexico, Nm, Montana, Nebraska, Texas, Kansas, California, Washington, Ohio, El Salvador and Costa Ric
Im going on a hiking excursion to Kilimanjaro, I would like a hunt before or after the hike. any thought or ideas are welcomed. I only have 5-7 days. I was thinking maybe a Northern Massai hunt or maybe going down to Mozambique to complete my Tiny 10. I have hunted RSA and Namibia 6 times before.

Welcome to AH Diegomd! So many options, all the best on your quest...

Good luck and welcome to AH!

Giday Diegomd and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH.

Dropping to Moz for some small guys would be a good plan.

Welcome to AH.

Dropping to Moz for some small guys would be a good plan.
Any recommendations? I have a klipi, dik-dik, grey duiker, grysbok, steenbok.

Welcome welcome welcome

South africa
You could do red duiker and blue duiker, possibly oribi

Regards

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Welcome aboard!

Isn’t moz the best place for suni among some of the others? Seems I read about them in a book somewhere-I am jealous (not for the hike that sounds like work) hahahaha. Would love to hunt Maasai country for the variety of species but would like to tinker in moz for a monster nyala and buffalo among others

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH! I can't add any to the suggestions you've already received. Have fun planning the hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you