Good Evening

Welcome to the posting side.
Enjoy your planning.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good evening,
Name is Ron, and I'm from the Olympic Peninsula. I've been on and off of here for the last couple years. Decided to join due to a new job that doesn't involve living in a steel tube under water and should get me back in Africa in a couple years. Been killing my own food since before I can remember, more from the ocean than anywhere else.

I went to Africa for a week about 10 years ago to settle my father in law's affairs and was able to get someone to loan me a 25-06 and killed a wart hog and a springbok. Looking forward to having the opportunity to go after more antelope and plains game.

Looking forward to continuing the conversations.

Ron Jones
Welcome to AH
 
Noyb72, since you mentioned a liking for small ring Mausers, do you have an 1896 6.5 X 55 Swedish Mauser? That has been my go- to rifle for Deer and Hog sized game for the past 25 years. I have 4 that are still in Military guise but a bunch more that have been Sporterized. I've found them to be soft on my shoulder and extremely accurate.
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site! If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 
Shootist 43,
I have one Swedish Mauser, a Gustav 96. It is in military condition with the exception of being put into a Ramline stock about 15 years ago. It is my son's go to rifle although he does not use it often. I have basically convinced myself to by him a 308 Savage Axis or some such and build the Mauser out with better sights. Love that cartridge and the gun.
 
Welcome, @noyb72. Thank you for joining, good luck with your planning. Let us know if you have questions.
 
Hello noyb72,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,572,994
Members
169,680
Latest member
lawyjawy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top