Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
KZN Hunters
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
This is an AH Member Special Package.

Requirement is a minimum of 2 hunting clients, hunting with Trevor Lake of LAKE SAFARIS, 2 on 1 for this special offering.

Special offering is at $ 3,700 per hunter ~ Length: 5 Full Hunting Days PLUS 1 arrival and 1 departure day. This is an all-inclusive package including the trophy fees for one Nyala per hunter.

Additional hunting days can be added as well as additional species hunted, prices are listed below.

Property: FREE RANGE – We can boast that this is some of the finest FREE RANGE Nyala hunting in Southern Africa.

Hunting Terrain: Mountainous with thick vegetation. This is classic Nyala hunting: glass, spot and stalk.

Accommodations: Rustic but comfortable.

Trophy Animal: Nyala.

Other trophy animals that may be encountered in the area:
  1. Kudu @ 1,950
  2. Bushbuck @ 950
  3. Impala @ 450
  4. Duiker @ 400
  5. Jackal @ 100
Included:
  1. Professional Hunter (Trevor Lake)
  2. All accommodation & meals
  3. Beverages, with local beers and wines in moderation.
  4. Hunting Vehicle, Skinners & Trackers & Field Prep of Trophy
  5. Laundry
  6. Pickup and drop off at Durban airport
  7. 14% VAT
Excluded:
  1. Flights
  2. Hotel accommodation before or after the safari if required
  3. Gratuities
  4. Trophy delivery to Taxidermist in Jo’Berg @ $150.00 (normal is $300)
  5. Taxidermy and shipping of trophies
  6. Activities outside hunting
Outfitter: Trevor Lake

PH: Trevor Lake

For an AH Reference please contact James.Grage and/or read his Nyala 2014 hunting report on AH.

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-nyala-trevor-lake-safari-2014-james-grage.16636/

DSCN4481.JPG
IMG_7986.JPG
IMG_7068.JPG
IMG_7089.JPG

Welcome to the forum Trevor. That is a hell of a deal. Hope the members understand what an excellent opportunity this is and jump on it.
Good luck with selling this offer.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

As Marius indicated this is a great offer for a AH members looking for a Nyala hunt.

The area is rugged and there is more ground than you will cover in 5 days of hunting.

DSCN4465.JPG

Making sure i am looking at the right Nyala. There were 5 bull on the far hillside and we did not want a mistake.

If you want a big Nyala then this is the hunt for you. Great price. Bruce

Those nyala are huge, so is the bush buck. Makes me get the shakes just looking, that's what makes this site so great!

This is one great deal for sure!

I want a big one some day just can't come in 2015

The Salt shed with a mid 50" kudu.

DSCN4582.JPG

This is what happens when your Nyala goes into the deep.

DSCN4476.JPG

awesome deal, PM sent.
John

Hi John,

If i can answer any question for you let me know.

This is another Nyala picture of one that was taken with Trevor & Lake Safaris

DSCN0374.JPG

one more to add to the list of happy clients.

IMG_2104.jpg

I'm planned to be in SA during 3rd to 4th week of July, 2015 (bird hunting). This offer is very interesting to me as I really would like to get a bushbuck (as hard as I tried, didn't have a chance on my last year's trip). However, I don't have a second hunter as you have indicated and require - or maybe I misunderstood your description? Any comments? Thanks

I'm planned to be in SA during 3rd to 4th week of July, 2015 (bird hunting). This offer is very interesting to me as I really would like to get a bushbuck (as hard as I tried, didn't have a chance on my last year's trip). However, I don't have a second hunter as you have indicated and require - or maybe I misunderstood your description? Any comments? Thanks

I will PM you Trevor's e mail for you to check on doing a single, and ask him to have his poaching guys be on the look out for a nice bushbuck for you.

Hello Trevor , when is the best time ? We are two hunters and one non hunter . Can one hunt the Nyala and the other only Bushbuck , what would be the price than for Bushbuck hunter ? Do you have Bushpigs there ?Best regards , Roger

Hi Roger,

I can tell you that there are no Bush pigs at the Nyala Camp location.

However Trevor does have a spot close by that does have bush pigs and they are usually taken by baiting and under artificial light at night. This was not an easy hunt and the pigs were unpredictable and at times they were showing up in the day time when i was there earlier this year or they would come at sundown or midnight or 2 in the morning.

On my past trip i only allocated 2 nights for bushpig hunting however. We sat 2 night for 6 hours and they did not come to the bait, however for the next hunter they came right in and he was successful the first night. Trevor had to send a picture to let me know what i missed out on.

This is the Bush Pig i got with Trevor in 2011... What ever you do do not shoot the porcupine at the pig bait ... like i did that year. I have not heard the end of that, yet. great camp fire story.

DSC00587.JPG

I will PM you Trevor's e mail for you to check on doing a single, and ask him to have his poaching guys be on the look out for a nice bushbuck for you.
Thanks James. You look like had some great hunting with this PH. Have a great day.

Check out a few of my chick hunters that have enjoyed this area. Melissa Simpson (one of them) is the current Executive Director of SCI and I have guided her since day one of her hunting career (y)
5.jpg
9.jpg
DSC00603.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg