Free Hunt from Spiral Horn Safaris for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG CONGRATS Tyler!!!

Wonderful photo indeed!

And thank you to the judges for the Honorable Mention as well....

Aloha!

Roland

Jerome I would love to have these sunglasses thank you very much!
I'll send you a PM with my info...

Roland

Congrats to Tyler! It is a great picture!

Well done Tyler!

Thank you Jerome, for the honourable mention. I would be delighted to receive the Glasses! I live in the U.K. so please send the glasses to my buddy in Louisiana and he will forward them to me.

Thank you.

Hi ladies and gentleman.

I would like to thank everyone who participated and for making this competition a huge success!

Tyler a big congratulations from all of us here at Spiral Horn Safaris and I am looking forward to planning our hunt!

Please send me an e-mail at:

Safari.spiralhorn@gmail.com

Thank you Jerome for such a wonderful forum and for all the hard work you and Tom did behind the scenes.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Congrats Tyler, what a nice scene you captured - I'm sure you'll have an awesome adventure on safari! There were so many fabulous photos posted!

A big "Thank You" to Louis for a great competition.

Louis,

Congratulations to Tyler !!! Louis , the photo selection was excellent , I am sure Tyler would be bagging record class trophies under your guidance .......

Louis & Jerome it was a brilliant endeavor , it has added lots of new members to the forum of AH.com , which is the best of the best hunting podium in the world.

Thanks !!!

Happy Hunting !!!!!!!!!

Monish

meus parabéns foto linda, ainda mais para um caçador de gatos como eu!

Congrats to Tyler!

I hate to see the thread end. It was great to come on here and see the new photos everyday.

Jerome
1st off congratulations to Tyler! That is a great picture. But I would like to know what happened next, what ever it is it couldn't have been easy?
Thanks for the mention. I would love to recieve a pair.
Thanks again and Good Hunting
lovetohunt

Fantastic picture Tyler - Congratulations.

Have a great hunt with Spiral Horns.

Taxidermy Work - Import Trophies

Hi Tyler,
Congratulations on a great photo.

If you need an experienced Taxidermy that specialize in African animals please get in touch with me.

I also have a Federal Import lic. and can do all the clearing as well. I also have a Shipping agent in JoBerg that handles all my shipping from Africa

Larry

does Tyler knows he won?

where is tyler?

I've emailed Tyler but have not heard back from him yet...

Judging from the photo he submitted he hunts out west and hunting season is in full swing in the western states. Could be a week or two before he gets back to civilization.

Congratulations to Tyler. That looks like it was an exciting hunt.
Thanks to Jerome and Spiral Horn Outfitters for the opportunity. I would enjoy a pair of the sunglasses very much. Thanks to all.
Happy Hunting!!!

Thank you very much, I would really appreciate the glasses as well! Too kind! Email coming.

Wow - this is cool

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. I am glad that you all enjoyed the pictures. The wife and I are currently sitting in the JHB airport, what a place to find out that I won. Just logged on to check e-mails and saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg